Coram IAC provides an end to end intercountry assessment and adoption service on behalf of local authorities and regional adoption agencies throughout the UK. As the leading intercountry adoption agency in the UK, we can provide support to local authorities looking for more information on the adoption process for specific foreign countries. Our inbound service level agreement ensures we provide the support that local authorities and regional adoption agencies need to meet their priorities and duties regarding international adoption in the UK. All of our support and advice is in line with UK adoption policy and legislative requirements.
If you choose to use our inbound service level agreement for support in the international adoption process, your organisation will be entitled to the following services from Coram IAC:
- Access to all publications including a dedicated subscriber bulletin
- Training modules including specialist kinship, transracial, sibling and adopting again training
- Access to support groups and advice on setting up a local group
- Advice and signposting for adoptee and birth family members seeking information
- Priority booking and reduced service charges for professional courses
- Specialist training and consultation for adoption professionals
- Unlimited advice line support for prospective adopters referred through LA or RAAs
Our support doesn't just include the above either as Coram IAC also take responsibility for all intercountry related enquiries from your prospective adopters. This service is provided right from the initial enquiry, right through to adoption assessment and post approval support. If you are also looking for information and advice about placing looked after children from the UK with families abroad then make sure you take a look at CoramBAAF's outbound permanence service.
If you already have an existing local authority enquiry with Coram IAC then you can get in touch with us by email through email@example.com.